Editorial, Design, & Creative Services
For over a decade, federal contractors, 501(c)(3) organizations, and private businesses have trusted our professional approach, technical expertise, and customized solutions for products ranging from books and reports to websites and videos.
We specialize in report and book production on topics including science, technology, policy, education, and national security.
If you need clear and effective messaging, and you appreciate the style and elegance of quality design and imagery, then you are in the right place.
Editing & Proofreading
Typographical errors, unclear phrasing, and misplaced information can decrease credibility, confuse an audience, and cost you business.
Our editing and proofreading services address these issues by improving the consistency, conciseness, accuracy, and clarity of your written and graphic products.
Each copyediting service level includes mechanical edits (such as assuring correct grammar, spelling, capitalization, punctuation, and use of acronyms, numerals/numbers, and lists); review for appropriate referencing and permissions; and suggestions to enhance the overall quality and effectiveness of your work.
Click here to tell us about your project and to request more information.
Other services include:
- Rewriting existing material (and substantive editing)
- Proofreading (after document editing and formatting)
- Research and fact-checking
- Reference formatting
- Permissions research
Sherry Loveless, my editor, took on the challenge and turned it all into readable prose.
Uplevel your presentation
Design & Creativity
Your publications reflect your professional persona. Our quality design, layout, and typesetting services organize and optimize your material, frame your publication’s overall look and feel, and consistently reflect and fortify your brand and messaging.
We leverage years of publishing experience to ensure that your publications adhere to industry standards and printing specifications.
Examples of our design and creative services include:
- Styling of content in existing MS Word documents
- Complete design, layout, and typesetting of content resulting in interactive or print-ready PDF files.
- Editing existing graphics
- Photo and image research
- Image corrections and touchups
- Visualization, graphics development (e.g., charts, tables, diagrams, figures, original artwork, and illustrations)
- Design and creation of academic presentation products (e.g., abstracts and PowerPoint presentations)
- Design and creation of marketing products (e.g., brochures, business cards, and posters)
Sherry’s sensitivity to the nuanced design the subject
Examples of previous work
Select Publicly Available Projects
Sherry is the real deal. I was grateful for her guidance and expertise throughout the editing, pre-production, and publishing process.
Sherry knows your readership better than you do and she polishes your manuscript accordingly. She takes the uncertainty out of the publishing process with a plan for action. All the while, she makes you feel as if your writing project is her sole concern.